Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grilled Cheese Aspiration

On the first day, Rachel ate 1 and a half Grilled Cheeses. And it was good.

Where: EQ Cafe
With: My roommate, Meredith
Rating: 4.5/10
Details: American Cheese on Wheat Bread, undercooked
Count: 1.5/5000

My Grilled Cheese life aspiration began at a meal like any other; a meal in the East Quad cafeteria with good friends, lively conversation, and bland food. After a long discussion of the current food failure, the topic turned to the next day's exciting meal option: Grilled Cheese. Grilled Cheese day in the caf is a holy day for those with meal plans. This week the build up began about a week in advance when Grilled Cheese appeared on the menu, Meredith and I wasted no time making plans for the glorious meal. As the day approached , Meredith and I texted back and forth, I casually brought up Grilled Cheese in the Bell Tower elevator, and at that fateful lunch before, it was decided: I would begin counting my Grilled Cheeses until I reach 5000. So begins my epic journey. Please, enjoy.

2 comments: