Thursday, April 15, 2010

EQ Fail! Rachel Win!

Where: EQ Caf
With: Johnald and Meredith
Rating: 2/10
Details: Poorly and partially grilled white bread with rubbery American cheese
Count: 3.5/5000

Rating: 9/10
Details: A piece of white bread folded in half with cream cheese, cheddar, blue cheese and mozzarella in between.
Count: 4/5000


After a disappointing first attempt at Grilled Cheese day in the caf, I decided to make myself a grilled cheese. Making a grilled cheese for yourself in the caf is always interesting, because you never know what kind of cheese there will be lying around. Today, I found cream cheese, cheddar, blue cheese and mozzarella and figured why not combine them all?! Risks make life more fun. It actually turned out really really well, I think mostly because of the weird addition of cream cheese, which was surprisingly good. A little bit overpowering, I think the proportions could have been better, but overall a good decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment